Frequently asked questions FAQ
- What is Virtual Private Network (VPN)?
- What are the available servers that Superb VPN offers?
- How does the Superb work?
- What VPN Plan is the most suitable for my needs?
- Do you offer a trial account before buying the service?
- What Operating Systems does Superb support?
- Do you keep a log or record of customer's activities?
- Can I increase the speed of my connection by using VPN service?
- Do you have any bandwidth limits or censor content?
- Can I use VPN account with more than one device at the same time?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- Do you have Money Back Guarantee?
What is Virtual Private Network (VPN)?
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is one of the secure ways to have a private network setup for personal communication. It is the same as a regular network, except it uses the internet to make the connection; also it is one of the best approaches to be in touch with your work will fullest security. VPN is incredibly important in this age of technology and fast information. VPN allows companies to maintain internal communications that are fast, safe, and reliable.
What are the available servers that Superb VPN offers?
- USA (Saint Louis, Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago)
- Canada (Hamilton)
- Germany (Frankfurt)
- Netherlands (Den Haag)
- France (Paris)
- UK (London)
- Russia (Moscow)
- Poland (Warsaw)
- Switzerland (Zürich)
- Spain (Barcelona)
- Hong Kong (Kwai Chung)
- Singapore (Singapore)
- Italy (Pescara)
- Norway (Sandefjord)
- Ireland (Dublin)
- Sweden (Falkenberg)
- South Korea (Seoul)
- Israel (Tel Aviv)
- Japan (Tokyo)
- Indonesia (Bali)
- New Zealand (Welington)
- Australia (Sydney)
- Philippines (Pasig City)
How does the Superb work?
Superb VPN uses an encrypted tunnel and authentication protocol to securely transmit data between networks. When a packet is transmitted from a client, it sends it through the VPN router or gateway, which adds an Authentication Header (AH) for routing and authentication. The data is then encrypted and, finally, enclosed with an Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP). This latter constitutes the decryption and handling instructions.
What VPN Plan is the most suitable for my needs?
Our company offers 3 types of plans PPTP, SSL and Grand.
1. PPTP is working on gre protocol with 128 bits encryption and you do not need any software to set up your VPN connection. IP address is shared. Mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile are supporting only this protocol.
-PPTP Plans: Standard (USA i Germany) and Deluxe (All countries from the list)
2. SSL is working on SSL protocol which has 2048 bits encryption and you need to install Open VPN software which we send you via email when you order that kind of package. This plan is good for watching online TV websites, using bank and payment websites, to unblock Skype or to use VOIP. Also it is required for online gaming and poker websites.
-SSL Plans: Standard (1 Server from list with switching possibility) and Deluxe (3 Servers from list with switching possibility)
3. Grand is based on SSL protocol which has 2048 bits encryption and you need to install Open VPN software which we send you via email when you order that kind of package.
-Grand Plans: Standard (1 Server from list with switching possibility) and Deluxe (Features access to all servers. All countries are available.)
Do you offer a trial account before buying the service?
Unfortunately to prevent abuse we do not offer trial account option but there is 7 days money back guarantee in case that customer is not satisfied with our services.
What Operating Systems does Superb support?
We typically support: - Mac OSX — Panther, Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard - Windows 2000, XP, XP 64-bit, Vista, Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 - iPhone and iPod Touch - Windows Mobile 5 & 6 - Android - Symbian – Linux
Do you keep a log or record of customer's activities?
We do not store logs at all. Your safety and anonymity is top priority of our company but hacking, cracking, distribution of viruses, fraudulent activities, network sabotage, phishing, and/or any conduct deemed illegal or unwanted shall be subject to suspension or termination. Users are responsible for the proper secure configuration of their services and are responsible for any damages caused by their neglect or exposure of vulnerabilities whether intentional or unintentional. We do not log any user activity (sites visited, DNS lookups, emails etc.) We only log access attempts to our servers (for security and troubleshooting), session durations and bandwidth used. Those are kept for 5 days. We do not get involved in any form of censorship. We do not give your personal info to any third parties.
Can I increase the speed of my connection by using VPN service?
No, you cannot increase the speed of your existing connection with your ISP. The important factor of speed is ping latency (your distance from selected VPN server) and to test speed you must ping server which you want to use. Server with the lowest ping average is the best solution from your actual location.
Do you have any bandwidth limits or censor content?
No. There are no bandwidth limits and we censor no content, with the exception of sites that are repeatedly known for offering illegal content. You can use as much bandwidth as you like meaning you can download, upload with no limits no matter which package you choose with your VPN account.
Can I use VPN account with more than one device at the same time?
With a single VPN account, you can connect at only one device at the same time. You can have a VPN configured / installed on any device you want, but with a single account only one of them may be connected to our network at the same time. In the case you want two or more devices to be connected at once, you can purchase additional accounts.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa) and PayPal.
Do you have Money Back Guarantee?
Yes. We will refund 100% of your money within 7 days of your purchase only if our service does not work for you or you are not satisfied with it. This rule is legitimated by fair usage policy since there are many customers who try to use services couple days and then try to refund money and do the same with next VPN provider. VPN plans on 7 days period do not have money back guarantee or refund.